[BioPython] follow up to bosc

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 19:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ewan,

I'll be at ISMB, and will attend BOSC-2000.  At least I, and perhaps other
people from biopython, will be able to give a high-level overview talk
about the current state and future directions for biopython, so please go
ahead and pencil in a slot for us.

So far, the major work in biopython are:
Sequence protocol    Andrew
Unit Tests           Cayte
Corba interface      Brad
Parsers              Jeff

Can any of you attend BOSC and talk about the work?